At Lighthouse Nutrition & Wellness, we take your health very seriously. We are keeping up with pandemic news and updates on a daily basis. Here is our Covid-19 Pandemic Office Policies as of July 2020:
1. :About 95% of all client sessions have been done via Zoom's private version of video conferencing through our Healthie EHR since COVID-19 was make publicly well-known (around March 1, 2020). So far all insurance plans Cathy is a preferred provider for have reimbursed for telehealth consults. Update: 100% of sessions will be via Zoom until hopefully February of 2021. When in office, and at that time...
2. We adhere to a strict mask protocol of anyone coming into the office/masks requested to be worn before arriving, and proper wearing of masks. We have on hand some disposable masks for those needing one.
3. We encourage anyone entering office to apply social distancing of at least six feet.
4. In our session room, clients are seated about 10 feet from the dietitian.
5. We disinfect common surfaces such as doorknobs and counter tops in the Main Office any day that clients are expected to visit.
6. No one with fever allowed into the office and a scanning thermometer is used.
7. Cathy educates all clients about steps to bolster immune system through nutrition in her Motivational Mondays newsletters and in sessions.
8. We air out of office (opening doors and windows) when appropriate.
9. Hand sanitizer will be available to clients.
10. In bathroom - Extra disinfecting of bathroom with bleach-containing cleaners and ensuring hand washing (sink/soap/paper towels/trashcan) is available.
11. Disposable gloves are available for those clients who prefer wearing them.
12. In-person cooking demos have been on hold for now.
Please let us know if you have any questions. further suggestions. or comments!